Saturday, August 25, 2012

Merrill Osmond's Mormon Youth Pioneer Pageant

What a wonderful opportunity I had this summer to participate in a small way in preparing for the Mormon Youth Pioneer Pageant that Merrill Osmond created.  Words cannot express what this meant to me.


The first day, I carried a lot of 2x4's...


The men worked extra hard...


After 3 days of working together, I finally got a chance to get a picture with Merrill...


Two of the finest people I've ever met...


And my new friends, Kati...


Agatha...


... and Jo...


This is Agatha with Merrill...  Photo by Kati Henshall.


Kati got a picture of me painting background scenery...


Kati also took this picture of sweet little Lexi...


... and Mike & Jo Davis...


This picture of my shirt was all over the internet within days.  Thanks, Kati!


I took this one of sweet little Emmett... He was a big "help"...


Those stage sections were HEAVY!


This little fella is such a DOLL!



Kati took pictures of Julie and me hamming it up for the camera as we painted the "log cabins" for the set.


Justin and Garrett got a little silly at the end...


When the rains came and the wind blew... even Merrill helped with the tarps!


My co-worker, Dawn, and Merrill...


Kati and Merrill...


Merrill surprised Dawn's sister with a phone call!


The finished stage!

I'll post another blog entry with pictures from the actual pageant.  July was a great month!

Life is good.

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment