Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fiddler on the Roof

There just doesn't seem to be an end to the talent in the Osmond family!  Alan's son, Doug, played the lead of Tevye in "Fiddler on the Roof" out at Midway, Utah, this summer.  What a treat!  Young as he is, he was totally believable as the older Tevye.  He stayed in character and was absolutely charming in this role!


I got to meet Doug before the show...












The dream scene...


The wedding, singing "Sunrise, Sunset"...




"Do you love me?"


Sitting outdoors for the play was an awesome experience, particularly with the mountains for a backdrop.  The evening started out really hot, but by the time the play was over, it was freezing cold outside.  A sweet older couple saw me shivering in my short sleeves and the lady came over to me, wrapped a blanket around me, and went back to her seat.  What an angel!  There are still good people on this earth!

(I'm getting a little better with the camera, huh?)

If you ever get a chance to see Doug Osmond perform, take it!  He's totally awesome!

Life is good.

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment